Here’s a new look on innovation, one that is extracted by leveraging Untapped Potential. A core tenet of this trend is to see things that have been there all along by re-imagining competencies, products, experiences, and brands in new ways. Or, perhaps in some instances, it’s that the time is finally right for the potential to be realized.
- LEAN IN TOWARDS MEN: THE OTHER HALF OF THE SHOPPER MARKET – How a few consumer and retail brands are finding growth.
- VALUE IN PLAIN SIGHT: UNLOCKING HIDDEN CAPACITY IN EVERYDAY RESOURCES – Companies are unlocking potential in imaginative, powerful, and efficient ways.
- THE NEW MEDIA: CREATING RELEVANT TOUCHPOINTS – While the media industry continues to evolve, the consumer is at the center of these changes.
- LOOK, NO HANDS! TOUCHLESS TECH GETS THE JOB DONE – High potential and on the up-tick, this tech renders some tasks unnecessary and simplifies the everyday.
- DO GOOD DESIGN: LEVERAGING DESIGN FOR THE BETTER – Design moves beyond form and function to create holistic solutions that elevate consumer experiences.